For one serving
- 1 Steak (filet or flank)
- Char Crust® Roasted Garlic Peppercorn
- 1/4 Cup quinoa (Optional: make with chicken broth)
- 1 Cup Arugula
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 Sweet potato
- 3 Tbsp crumbled feta
Roasted Veggies & Quinoa:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop your sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.
- Coat in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- Make quinoa following package directions. Optional: make using chicken broth.
- Let steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat (covering all sides) with Char Crust Roasted Garlic Peppercorn.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees (or preferred doneness), about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
Make Steak Bowl:
- Dress the arugula with 3 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Slice steak.
- Place quinoa on bottom of bowl
- Add brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and sliced steak
- Top it off with crumbled feta cheese
Bonus tip: Make it extra summery with grilled nectarines or peaches on the side and add a sprig of rosemary on top.