This recipe and food photography is by Kylie at Midwest Foodie.
• 1 lb. white fish (cod works well)
• 1/4 cup Char Crust® Southwest Chipotle
• Corn tortillas
• 1 lime
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
2. Completely coat on all sides of 1 lb. white fish (cod works well) 1/4 cup Char Crust dry rub (your choice, but this recipe uses Southwest Chipotle).
3. Lightly grease the grill pan with cooking oil and add fish to the pan.
4. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until a crust forms on the outside and the fish is cooked through on the inside.
5. Char corn tortillas on both sides over a gas burner set to medium low.
6. Gently flake fish with two forks. Assemble tacos by adding fish and coleslaw mix to corn tortillas. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the tacos and enjoy!